Buy Sell Ads for your website: Make a full-time income Online from Buy Sell Ads. A complete guide to Get Money from Ads. BuySellAds is a best Advertisement programs for Bloggers. Learn How to get approval from buy sell ads for your website.
Get Approval from BuySellAds & make money from ads in Website
Buy sell ad company founded in 2008 by Todd Garland and its headquarters located in Boston Massachusetts. Buy, Sell ads where the advertiser buys ads and publisher sell ads. BSA is an ad agency for both advertiser and publisher.
Approval of buy-sell ads is not an easy task because now a day buy-sell receive lots of applications for buy sell ads, before applying for buy Sell ads your website quality and content should be good. As compare to others buy-sell is the highest paying ad network programme.
In buy Sell publisher give their website details and advertiser check the status of the website and they buy advertising space. Once you have accepted the ads, it will show on your website and you can earn money.
Whenever advertiser buys ad space buy-sell charge 25% as a commission and you will get remaining 75 % in your buy-sell a/c. But in starting you should charge very less after few months increase the price slowly. BuySellAds transfer money in a pay-pal account and you can withdraw 2 times in a month.
- 20 ways to monetize your website and start a small internet business online
- How to become an entrepreneur to start an online business from home
- 100 best-affiliated programs site list
BSA publisher criteria:
- Minimum 50,000-page impressions per month.
- Per day 1000 unique visitors required.
- The theme should be very attractive.
- There should be no other ads at the time of applying for buy sell ads.
- No server errors
- The Domain name should be good like .com, .in.
- Unique content is must.
Advertising slots size and space details.
Display advertising helps to deliver advertisement and messages to visitors. It includes text ads, image ads
How to create an account in buy-sell ads
Step 1: Enter your email id, name, and password and click create an account. Once you click the create a/c buy sell ads will send you a confirmation mail to your email id.
Step: 2 Now apply for a publisher account selects small publisher and click get started.
Step 3: Now give your details here
- Website title: without space moneyinbank
- Website URL: www.moneyinbank.com
- Description: Your own website related description
- Channel: For online business income select channel business and marketing. For mobile business select technology.
After submission, you will get a mail from buy sell ads for approval or disapproval.
Check the new Post:
- Google Adsense alternative for bloggers
- Google Adsense Approval Tips and Tricks for bloggers
- Best WordPress Plugins for beginners
BuySellAds is a direct advertisement once you get the approval from buy-sell, you can earn Good money than Google Adsense. If you have any doubt regarding BUY SELL ADS kindly comment below.
Naveen Ekka is an online marketer and entrepreneur. He blogs on Making money online through blogs and seo.